- Create an FTP account :https://kb.netmask.host/kb-article/how-to-access-ftp-with-windows/
- Archive all your old mail :https://kb.netmask.host/kb-article/archiving-mails-on-mailenable-webmail/
- Locate your pst:http://www.safepstbackup.com/pst-file-outlook-files-export-move.aspx
- Create a folder e.g MailBackup under your hosting space ( see FTP guide )
- Copy and Paste the pst into the Folder
PS. Please keep in mind that this will affect the usage as the mails are still stored on the server, only in a different folder.
Email backup, backup mail in your hosting space, hosting space email backup, store emails in hosting space
in MSPControl Host Panel (Legacy) Tags: backup email, backup email server, Email backup hosting space