Any CMS (Content Management System) requires a database to store the site content.
If you would like to create a new MariaDB (database), please follow the below instructions, once logged into the host panel.
1. Select MariaDB
2. Click CREATE DATABASE
3. On the SQL Database Properties screen, 1) enter a meaningful database name and click SAVE
If you are not planning on assigning this database to an existing user, then leave the check box under USERS unticked and click SAVE
4. The database will now be created
5. You can now proceed to CREATE A USER for the database
6. On the SQL User Properties screen you can enter the USER NAME and associated password
Under DATABASES you are able to assign more than one user to a specific database
7. The user will now be created
Congratulations! You have successfully created a new database and user.