An Email account @yourdomain will allow you to send professional looking Emails to your clients and suppliers.
1. Login to the Plesk host panel with the credentials you received after signing up with your provider
2. Once logged in, select MAIL
3. Click MAIL ACCOUNTS
4. Select CREATE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
5. Enter the NEW ACCOUNT NAME, associated PASSWORD AND CONFIRM the password, then click OK
Congratulation! You have successfully added a new mail account.
Please note the additional options available when attempting a CREATE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
– Add an external Email address that will be used to reset your existing Email password should you no longer be able to access your primary Email account.
– You can choose to GENERATE a password and then be provided with a random password, instead of assigning your own. This is recommended to avoid using simple passwords, like “user”, “admin”, etc.
– You can also select SHOW, to display the password while typing it, to ensure that the newly entered password is correct.
– There is also the option to set the mailbox size to default (unlimited) or enter a custom size. Please note that UNLIMITED is still capped to the total size of the hosting plan selected.
Create new Email account (Plesk), add new email plesk, new email plesk