Your reseller environment requires a hosting space on either one of the available panels you have selected (in this case MSPControl Panel), which is assigned to a product on the BILLING SYSTEM (admin.resellerdomain.co.za) and various hosting plans (for your clients) in order for them to manage their hosting services, i.e. websites and emails.
These hosting plans should be linked to your reseller hosting space, on the BILLING SYSTEM (admin.resellerdomain.co.za) through a unique PLAN ID, in order to provision the client’s hosting environment.
Before proceeding, you are required to add a VIRTUAL SERVER. Please view this tutorial for instructions on how to add the virtual server.
A reseller can manage their services (hosting, domains and Emails) with Red Cactus by navigating to admin.redcactus.co.za, while managing their client services, requires them to login to admin.resellerdomain.co.za, with the same login credentials.
The below tutorial will guide you through the setup process with an instruction video at the end if you prefer to follow a visual of this process.
Below is an overview of your account, consisting of the 1) MAIN MENU, 2) DASHBOARD AREA, 3) PROFILE SECTION and 4) SETTINGS.
1. Once logged into the host panel (MSPControl Panel), you will notice two sections of importance in the DASHBOARD AREA; 1) Your CUSTOMERS and 2) HOSTING SPACES.
If you wish to view customer details, simply click on ALL CUSTOMERS.
Your ACCOUNT ID  will always be displayed first, followed by your customers’ client ID as you will notice in the next steps.
2. Once you click on ALL CUSTOMERS, a list of your existing clients will be displayed. As an existing reseller you should have assigned hosting to your clients already, whether parking or paid. You can click on the USER NAME in order to view the various client services.
3. If you would like to add a new hosting plan to either an existing client or a new client, you are required to select from the available RESELLER HOSTING SPACES. Select HOSTING PLANS and click on CREATE HOSTING PLAN to proceed.
5. Once the HOSTING PLAN has been created, you are required to link it to the appropriate PRODUCT on the ADMIN PANEL (admin.resellerdomain.co.za)
Hover over the hosting plan and view the PLAN ID at the bottom left of your screen.You will enter this PLAN ID in the ADMIN PANEL under the matching HOSTING PRODUCT.
6. Please login on (admin.resellerdomain.co.za) to proceed.. Navigate to MY CLIENTS >> SYSTEM >> HOSTING PRODUCTS (this will direct you to add your hosting product).
7. Select ADD HOSTING and make sure that the hosting product name is complete and is linked to the hosting PLAN ID created previously in the host panel. Grouping should be completed with an appropriate description eg. ” Hosting “ Complete the product costing as well as billing cycles and select whether you would like to have the clients charged pro-rata when they sign up on a specific date. Once completed, click SAVE.
8. In the LAYOUT SCREEN you can edit the description. Make sure that you specify a product name in the the product layout screen (your are able to add HTML content to make the content look more appealing). Click the “checkmark” to the right of the screen and you are all set!
9. VIDEO TUTORIAL
Congratulations! You have successfully created a new reseller hosting plan.