Your reseller environment requires a hosting space on Solid CP, which is assigned to a product on the BILLING SYSTEM* (admin.resellerdomain.co.za) and various hosting plans (for your clients) in order for them to manage their hosting services, i.e. websites and emails.
These hosting plans should be linked to your reseller hosting space, on the BILLING SYSTEM* (admin.resellerdomain.co.za) through a unique PLAN ID, in order to provision the client’s hosting environment.
A reseller can manage their services (hosting, domains and Emails) with Red Cactus by navigating to admin.redcactus.co.za, while managing their client services, requires them to login to admin.resellerdomain.co.za, with the same login credentials.
The below tutorial will guide you through the setup process with an instruction video at the end if you prefer to follow a visual of this process.
Below is an overview of your account, consisting of the 1) MAIN MENU, 2) DASHBOARD AREA, 3) PROFILE SECTION and 4) SETTINGS.
1. Once logged into the host panel (SolidCP), you will notice two sections of importance in the DASHBOARD AREA; 1) Your CUSTOMERS and 2) HOSTING SPACES.
If you wish to view customer details, simply click on ALL CUSTOMERS.
Your ACCOUNT ID  will always be displayed first, followed by your customers’ client ID as you will notice in the next steps.
2. Once you click on ALL CUSTOMERS, a list of your existing clients will be displayed. Keep in mind that you have not yet created any hosting assigned to a client.
3. Navigate to HOSTING PLANS and select CREATE HOSTING PLAN in order to proceed.
4. You are required to select the existing RESELLER HOSTING SPACE in order to select the new hosting plan’s FEATURES and QUOTAS. You can jump to STEP 5 to view the video tutorial for selecting the various quotas and link the PLAN ID to the correct HOSTING PRODUCT in the BILLING (admin.resellerdomain.co.za)
5. VIDEO TUTORIAL
Congratulations! You have successfully created a new reseller hosting plan.
* Optional Reseller Billing System