A Staging site is really helpful when you would like to develop your website on a live environment that is not accessible to users, except those who have the URL of the staging site.
This is only possible if your provider has enabled a sub-domain for staging sites.
1. Select DOMAINS on the dashboard under SYSTEM
2. Select ADD DOMAIN
3. Click on PROVIDER SUBDOMAIN
4. On the ADD NEW DOMAIN screen, 1) enter a domain prefix, then ensure that 2) DNS is ENABLED. Once completed, click ADD DOMAIN
5. The domain will now be added to accommodate your staging site
6. You can now view your provider sub-domain for your staging site
Congratulations! You have successfully created a sub-domain for your staging site