The below web site features should only be edited by an experienced person. Always take a backup of site and database files before making any changes on the host panel.
If you need to edit the PHP version for your website, this can be done here. The PHP version depends on theme and/or plugin compatibility, so be sure that you have a back up available before you simply change the version.
Edit your custom errors for your site here. Click SAVE CHANGES once completed.
The Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate is a breeze to install and the best part is, it’s FREE!
1. Click INSTALL CERTIFICATE to initiate the install and follow the steps
ADD WEB SITE POINTER
1. Click on ADD WEB SITE POINTER
2. Select the domain from the drop-down menu and click ADD POINTER
3. You are now able to view the (www) pointer on the WEB SITE PROPERTIES screen
EDIT WEB SITE AND APP POOL STATUS
1. You can either 1) PAUSE or STOP the site, or 2) STOP and RESTART the APP POOL
Please ensure that you leave the “ENABLE DIRECTORY BROWSING” unticked.
The above features are adequate for managing your website from the host panel.
website extensions, website properties, app pool, custom errors, website pointer, website settings