In order to take a backup of your database, you will be required to export the database via phpMyAdmin to your local machine.
This is also useful when migrating your website to a new host as you can restore the .sql on your new hosting space.
1. Click on BROWSE DATABASE
2. You will be redirected to the phpMyAdmin login screen where you should login with your 1) DATABASE USERNAME and 2) PASSWORD
3. 1) Click the database to expand
4. Select EXPORT in order to initiate the process
5. From the drop-down menu select SQL and click GO
6. 1) Once downloaded, select SHOW IN FOLDER
7. The downloded .sql file will now display in your download folder
Congratulations! Your database export was successful.
Export MariaDB Database (MySQL), export mysql database, export database, export mariadb