This article describes how to fix the error below, and to assist you as developer in finding more meaningful detail on server errors. (Please only use this for detection of issues and revert changes after detection, in order to provide as little information to general users as possible.)
1. Access your host panel using any internet browser and sign in.
2. Navigate to the web, and select the filemanager
3. Navigate to the root folder
4. Download the config file from the root folder to edit
5. Edit config file by adding a customErrors tag and have the mode attribute set to off
6. Upload the edited file.
See excerpt below:
Congratulations you have edited your config file.
How to add a custom error in your Web Config file for assistance in debug of website, custom error web.config, custom error web config, debug website with custom error, website debugging