This is an overview of your hosting space. In this overview we will discuss where and what you are capable of doing on your Website Hosting Panel and which settings you should not change, etc.
Here we go:
1. In your favorite browser, navigate to host.redcactus.co.za.
2. On the login screen please enter your Username (1) and Password (2), these details were emailed to you when you registered. Select Sign In (4) to continue. If you forgot your password, please click on “Forgot your password” (3) to reset your password.
3. After a successful login, you will be one of your hosting spaces. If you have more than one hosting packages you can (1)(2) select which hosting package you wish to work on.
4. Let’s start by looking at the “Domains” option. (1) Select the “Domains” option.
5. A (1) list of your domains on your current selected hosting package will be shown if you have any domain registered on the package. You will also see (2) all the sub domains that have been created.
6. If you wish to point your domain, you will need to configure “DNS ZONE RECORDS”. To do this, (1) select the desired domain that you would like to point to a site not hosted with us.
7. After you selected the domain, you will see a small details screen. On the right hand side, please (1) select “Edit DNS zone records”.
8. Now you can (1) add new records, (2) edit existing records or (3) delete records. Your DNS records for the pointing of the domain should be made available to you by your existing ISP.
(Note) After you’ve added or edited your DNS Zone Records, it will take a few hours to take effect.
Setting up my DNS Zone Records: