Adding a domain on the Admin panel
THIS IS AN EASY GUIDE FOR CREATING A DOMAIN ON THE ADMIN PANEL
- After logging in at the Admin Panel at admin.redcactus.co.za. navigate to (1) “My Domains” on the dashboard. And select (2) Add New Domain
2. After selecting Add New Domain, type in (1) Your Domain Name and select (2) Go.
3. (1) Fill in all the required (mandatory fields are highlighted with red) details. And select Next.
4. Next, (1) You can use your own Namespace Server by selecting custom or the Default option, and select (2) Next
5. Now you need to select the hosting package for the new domain be it an (1) “Existing” or “New” hosting package. For the purpose of this example we went with a “New” standard hosting package and selected to (2) “Park” the domain. After you’ve selected your hosting package, select “Next”.
6. The package that you selected will be (1) displayed under the hosting packages. Next, Select (2) the payment frequency, by selecting the drop down arrow you will have the Monthly/Quarterly/Biannually/Annually option and select the option best suited for you, and select (3) Next.
7. Under the summary heading, (1) review that all the details are correct, and select (2) Register Domain.
Congratulations! You have successfully registered a domain.