What are my e-Mail settings?
Please navigate to our mail settings
tool, insert your Email address or domain name and you will be provided with the webmail URL for your e-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org as well as the recommended settings as per example below:
Your webmail: Please refer to mail settings
Username: email@example.com (john.doe should be your email, i.e. info)
Password: Forgot Password? Reset this here for MSP Control Panel
Solid CP reset password here
WHMCS and Direct Admin reset password here
Plesk host panel reset password here
1. Select EMAIL from your Samsung home screen
2. Click on the MENU icon in the top, left corner of the screen
3. Now tap on the SETTINGS icon in the top, right corner of the screen
4. Select ADD ACCOUNT
5. Tap on ADD NEW ACCOUNT in order to create a new e-Mail account @yourdomain.com
6. Enter your USERNAME (full e-Mail address) and PASSWORD. Then tap on MANUAL SETUP
7. Select MICROSOFT EXCHANGE ACTIVESYNC
8. Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS, USERNAME and PASSWORD as well as the EXCHANGE SERVER name and click SIGN IN
9. The server will now attempt to check your settings and sync with your account
10. Once completed the below message will appear. Kindly click on APPLY as this is required
Congratulations! You have successfully setup an exchange active sync account on your phone.
As a courtesy to our valued clients, we provide comprehensive installation details about how to use certain third-party products, such as Apple (IOS) and Samsung (Android), as well as Outlook and Mac, but we neither endorse, nor directly support any third-party products and therefore we are not responsible for the functionality, compatibility or reliability of these products. We are also not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by any of these third party vendors.