IMPORTANT: If you plan to install WordPress or any other script with http, You should first install the free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate for that domain
- Log in to your DirectAdmin hosting panel.
- If you have more than one (1) domain, click any of them to get to main menu of Direct Admin.
- Click “Softaculous Auto Installer”.
- Hover the mouse over WordPress icon and click “Install”.
- Fill in all required fields.
- Delete “wp” in field “In Directory” if WordPress should not be in any directory.
- We strongly suggest to tick “Limit Login Attempts (Loginizer)” for security.
- Click “install” on the bottom of the page, after some time Your new WordPress installation should be ready.