CREATING A DATABASE
This is a simple and easy guide for creating a database.
Simply go to http://host.redcactus.co.za on any internet browser.
Log into the website panel using your correct username and password.
1. Select (1) Hosting Space Menu on the top task bar, select (2) Database (3) SQL Server 2014.
2. Next, Select (1) Create Database.
3. On the next page, type in your preferred (1) Database Name and (2) select Save.
4. After the Database has been created, scroll down under SQL 2014 Users heading, Select (1) Create User.
5. On the next page, Type in your preferred (1) Username, (2) Password and type in the correct password again under confirm password, Next to the Default Database drop down arrow tick the (3) Database that has been created.
6. Under the Database heading : NOTE THE RED BLOCK (1) TICK THE DATABASE THAT HAS BEEN CREATED, IN ORDER FOR THE DATABASE TO BE CONNECTED WITH THE USER. And Select (2) Save.