WordPress, a content management system (CMS), is the platform of choice if you require a website.
Regardless of the complexity, WordPress has the functionality you require through the use of recommended plugins or custom code.
This is an easy and simple guide to install WordPress
1. Navigate to your host panel using the URL provided in the welcome letter after successfully signing up with your provider.
2.Create (provision) a New Website on your space that you would like to install WORDPRESS on first.:
3.On the homepage please select the (1) WEB APP GALLRERY Option.
4. Multiple applications will be displayed on this page (1) On the right search bar, simply type in “WordPress” and search. Or it can be found on the bottom of page 4. (2) And select INSTALL
5. PLEASE NOTE: IF THIS MESSAGE DISPLAYS, IGNORE THE INDICATED MESSAGE (Missing Dependencies), (INDICATED IN RED) THAT WILL APPEAR UNDER “DOWNLOAD WEB APPLICATION”! IT IS NOT OF ANY IMPORTANCE. SELECT THE “NEXT” ICON.
6. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE “APPLICATION NAME” FIELD (INDICATED WITH RED) SHOULD BE LEFT EMPTY.
7. (1) At the DATABASE NAME and (2) DATABASE USER NAME, please type in a Name and User Name with a limit of 6 Characters. (3) Type a password for the database username and confirm the password by re-entering it in the confirm column.
8. Please select (1) INSTALL that will appear at the bottom of the page.
9. Congratulations!, you’ve successfully installed WordPress to launch WordPress, please select LAUNCH WORDPRESS